Thursday 1 March 2012

LifeCircle 2012 - that's a negatory right there

Life Circle Well, I was going to write a post about how it's worked for me but I have come across a bit of a hitch - no-one has asked me to do anything I didn't want to do this week! I could make up a story but you wouldn't believe it so I'll be honest with you. Obviously, that means I've been great at saying no in the past as no-one now dare ask me! I think, actually, that it has more to do with the fact that I work from home and don't come into contact with many people in the course of an average week.

So, it's over to you. What's happened to you with this task? How did it feel saying no, both before and after? Did you learn anything new about yourself this week? I'd love to know.


Link up your post below. Remember submissions open at 6am on day of publication and remain open for 2 weeks.

Whilst I think of it, can you let me know how you're feeling about LifeCircle. Submissions are dropping off and I'm wondering if you want me to continue. If you've taken part (or just reading and watching silently from the sidelines), please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

Thanks as ever for taking part, or just reading.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails